Assigned the task to carry out with full accuracy and provide the better service in time frame under Facility
Reporting To: Site Manager
- Attending the service request from the clients, tenants, landlords etc. through phone calls, emails regarding maintenance service.
- Communicating with clients, tenants, landlords etc. for fixing the appointment.
- Preparing quotations and send to the clients, tenants for seeking the approval.
- Making intervention (s) for each job request and coordinating with supervisor for arrange the team as well as transportation.
- Follow up with technicians for the interventions and after finishing the job, the interventions are closing in the system.
- Handling the petty cash for maintenance work.
- Preparing monthly summary for additional work and the same to Account Dept. along with supporting documents for raising the invoice in favor of the clients.
- Keeping the records of payment receiving and pending payment
- Tracking the schedule of PPM service and coordinating with clients.
- Correspondence with mail, filing and other miscellaneous work.
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety and not to put other persons – fellow employees and members of the public – at risk by what you do or don’t do in the course of your work;
- Cooperate with any company efforts to improve health and safety at work;
- Comply with any reasonable instruction given to you in the interest of health and safety.
- Not to interfere with or misuse anything that’s provided for your health, safety or welfare
- Report any accidents, injuries or illnesses you may suffer as a result of doing your work, or any accidents, injuries or illnesses you become aware off that involves a fellow employee or member of the public at your place of work
- Interest to improve the skills under Administration and HRD
- Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Actively looking for ways to help people
- Effective communication skills
- Efficient in writing skills Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to
understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at
- Proficient knowledge in computers and should be able to operate spreadsheets and word programs
- Knowledge of administration and record keeping
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years of experience in Admin
- Good written and spoken English