To provide effective maintenance and repair services covering building services ELV assets.
Reporting To: Journeyman
- Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance activities and minor modifications on building services systems.
- Performing statutory maintenance testing and checks within the facility including emergency lighting, fire systems, electrical distribution, UPS systems, battery systems, security systems.
- Electrical fault finding and fault diagnosis, functional testing
- Work days to be advised.
- Ensure all works are carried in line with Company Procedures and Policies, Health and Safety, Control of Hazardous materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE.
- Ensuring good working order of:
- Electrical lighting and power systems
- Use laptop to connect to systems for fault diagnosis
- UPS systems and batteries.
- Distribution boards, control panels, main switchboards
- First Line Response to help desk calls for failure/breakdown of ELV systems on site
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Change batteries/maintain wet cell battery systems, test batteries.
- Change fittings like for like, change power socket like for like.
- Knowledge of operation/setting to work of Variable frequency drives
- Manually lift 25kG weight.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English.
- Proficiency in use of computer – Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have at least 5 years work experience carrying out hard services maintenance work within commercial building services environment.
- Must hold recognised Diploma applicable for electrical building services systems
- Completed electrical based apprenticeship
- IPAF licence for boom/scissor lift operations
- Ability to work independently.
- Follow electrical safe working procedures
- Flexibility in work time.
- UAE driving licence