As part of the Energy Services team, the Energy Engineer is responsible for the delivery of energy services/ESCO projects for clients as required by the team. This includes, but is not limited to energy auditing to ASHRAE standards, ECM design & costing, ECM implementation and measurement & verification following IPMVP standards. Furthermore, to provide energy data analysis and write coherent reports on findings which are supported by evidence. This is facilitated by reliability, excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to build internal and external relationships through good interpersonal skills.
Reporting To: Contracts Manager
- The delivery of energy services/ESCO projects
- Energy Auditing to ASHRAE standards
- ECM design, costing and implementation.
- IPMVP planning and monitoring.
- Coordinate with the FM Operation team.
- Retrofit project management.
- Management of ISO 50001 energy management system
- Energy data analysis and reporting requirements
Management and Communication
- Proficient in time management and ability to meet deliverables on time.
- Build internal and external relationships with clients to facilitate ECM implementation.
- Presenting energy audit findings to the stakeholders
- To maintain excellent written communication in reporting
- To work systematically with regards to data analysis and coordination with each building operation team
- To work methodically and provide evidence to support findings.
- Experience in an energy management/consulting role. Regional experience is a plus.
- Energy auditing to ASHRAE standards (Level 1, 2 & 3)
- Energy Conservation Measure (ECM) design, costing and implementation.
- Experience of presenting energy audit findings to the stakeholders
- Retrofit suggestions, involvement & project management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English essential
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Organization and systematic thinking
- Strong numeracy and the ability to understand energy data.
- Clear and concise writing skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work on more than one task at a time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or relevant field in Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services, or Energy Management, or adequate experience in a similar position.
- Energy Certification or qualified in energy (CEM, CMVP Or CEA)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the relevant field of energy management and support to facilities management.
- Valid UAE Driving License is an advantage