Education and Certification:
- NEBOSH Diploma or its equivalent.
- Technical Qualification – Degree or Diploma.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality management on projects in the GCC countries.
- Experience in HSE and Quality audits, inspections, and site activity monitoring.
- Experience in a multi-site project is preferred.
- Good communication and Stakeholder Engagement:
- Experience in giving quality, health, safety, and environmental training courses to employees and suppliers.
Compliance and Standards:
Full compliance with international standards (e.g., ISO 45001) and standards in the State of Qatar related to building maintenance and codes (e.g., NFPA).
Leadership and Organizational Skills:
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to plan, organize, and supervise multiple teams, with decisive decision-making skills.
- High ability in analysis and skills in making presentations.
Fluent in spoken and written Arabic and English. – MUST!
To all interested applicants, you can apply on this website and send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Project QHSE Officer”