Four Seasons Hotel
Burj Alshaya, Kuwait
Technical Services and Energy Efficiency
2018 – present
Four Seasons Hotel is the only 5-star hotel of Kuwait, located at Burj Alshaya. The hotel is composed of 22floors and 3 basement levels with 217 guestrooms, 67 lavish suites as well as 5 exquisite restaurants.
ENGIE was awarded a MEP (HVAC & civil) operation and maintenance contract with additional scope that includes kitchen and laundry equipment maintenance.
ENGIE Cofely has mobilized more than 20 persons and implemented Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) software for the project.
In June 2019, ENGIE was awarded an energy performance contract. ENGIE performed an energy audit of the facility and deployed engineers on-site to achieve savings without investment/projects. In return, ENGIE received 50% of the savings.
Scope of Work
Operations and maintenance of MEP and kitchen and laundry equipment of the hotel,
along with 24/7/365 call-out number.
Energy performance contract: savings without investment.
- ENGIE supported the owner by snagging the facility while still under warranty
- ENGIE CAFM solution implemented
- Energy performance contract signed in June 2019
- ENGIE uses its experience in Integrated Facilities Management to support the hotel’s engineering department in several areas:
- Snag identification and rectification tracking by the main contractor
- Water quality improvement (conductivity, hardness, TDS, pH, and so on) on critical assets via best practices operation and maintenance
- Procurement management: identification and procurement as per international standards and O&M manuals (spare parts and consumables).