Innoventures Education Group
Energy Saving Services and Solutions
Annual Energy Reduction
Annual Energy Savings
Annual CO2 Reduction
Innoventures Education is one of the largest private educational groups in Dubai. It operates five schools and eight nurseries. The management was looking to reduce their energy consumption and carbon footprint and decided to start with two of its flagship schools: Dubai International Academy & Raffles World Academy. The combined energy bill of both schools amounted to AED 3.8 million/year.
After completing the investment-grade energy audit and identifying the most cost-effective energy conservation measures, ENGIE Solutions was appointed for the turn-key implementation of the recommended solutions.
ENGIE Solutions guaranteed 23% in annual energy savings. The energy conservation measures implemented in Dubai International Academy and Raffles World Academy included the following:
- Installation of a Chiller Plant Manager
- install control systems for FAHU / AFU / FCUs
- Installation of Evaporative Pre-Cooling System for the Chillers
- Installation of Aircosaver on DX Unit
- Swimming pool heat pump scheduling
- Installation of Split AC unit to decentralize the HVAC system
Since the implementation of the energy conservation measures, Innoventures Education has reduced the total energy bill of Dubai International Academy and Raffles World Academy by 28%.