About the Industrial Energy Audit Initiative Knowledge Sharing Session
Achieving Net Zero will require commitments to energy transformation journeys that go far beyond the incremental changes most companies are accustomed to and incentivized to make. This is particularly true for companies in hard-to-abate industries, characterized by high emissions and energy intensity. Decarbonizing on-site utilities is essential for organizations looking to move toward a zero-carbon future, and even more so for organizations that own or produce energy with large, energy-intensive assets.
Key takeaways for the attendees
- What are on-site utilities, a holistic solution for industrial energy needs?
- How can companies overcome the challenges they face to decarbonize their operations such as technological readiness, financial commitment, operational challenges, availability of alternative energy sources, stakeholder buy-in and corporate governance?
- How can companies move beyond quick wins while navigating the uncertainty of future regulation and energy markets?
- How can industrial and manufacturing companies play a vital role for most other sectors given their role in the supply chain?
- What are the strategies and processes companies can apply to achieve effective strategy implementation?
Registration and welcome
Opening session: Taking Charge of the Energy Transition Narrative
Introduction to On-site Utilities: A Holistic Solution for Industrial Energy Needs
Speaking session: The United Arab Emirates’ First Long-Term Strategy (LTS) & COP 28 from the Lens of Heavy Industry
Panel discussion: How can industrials strike the perfect balance with growth centric decarbonizing strategy?
Open House and Q&A