Al Sager Complex
Shuwaikh Industrial, Kuwait
2017 - Present
Plot 40 is a complex in Shuwaikh Industrial Area, Kuwait, owned by Al Sager family. The two-level retail and offices complex was inaugurated in early 2017. There are 24 retail units (shops, F&B, etc.), 36 offices, and 15 storerooms.
ENGIE’s 5-years Integrated Facilities Management Contract (hard and soft services including call-out) started early 2018, before the end of warranty period.
Scope of Work
ENGIE as a contractor has mobilized more than 15 persons, and implemented its in-housed Computer-Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) Software for the project (Plan On and ENGIE Direct). At Plot 40 our client requires us to monitor and report on activities by the construction main contractor and maintenance sub-contractor, as well as energy efficiency awareness through the electrical consumption monitoring for our client.
- Snags and comments on MEP and civil works by ENGIE
- Strong support from ENGIE on snag identification and rectification tracking
- Excellent coordination and reporting by ENGIE with the contractors and subcontractors on site
- Energy efficiency awareness: electrical consumption monitoring for the client
- ENGIE to handover the maintenance of the facility once snag rectification is completed by the main contractor